Was $880 Now $440
3 interest-free payments of $146.67 with
Simple and understated, our signature London Tote is a versatile everyday companion.
Handcrafted from the finest full-grain leather in a choice of supple pebble or soft croc finishes, its semi-structured shape is instantly recognisable with the two stitched 'A' panels to the sides, accented by our signature shield and plaque charms and subtle branding on the front.
Designed to last a lifetime, this must-have leather tote bag can be carried by the soft top handles or worn over one shoulder.
- Height: 10.5 inches / Width: 17 inches / Depth: 6 inches
- Handle drop: 7.2 inches
- Gold-rated LWG certified tannery
- Responsibly sourced full-grain leather
- Bee Aspinal sustainability pledge
- Grosgrain lining
- Capacity for a 15-inch laptop or an iPad Pro 12.9
- Main compartment separated by a central zipped pocket
- Zipped pocket and two mobile-sized slip pockets
- Removable signature shield charms
- Take the time to care for your leather tote bag by following a few simple rules in our Ultimate Guide to Leather Care
Insurance & Handling Fee
44 will be added to your total purchase price at checkout. This will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling.
|UK Standard Delivery (2-3 days)||£4.95|
|UK Express Delivery (Next Day) *||£9.95|
*Orders placed before 1pm are delivered the next working day. All delivery times are based on working days.
For International delivery costs, please see here
For all countries shipped with ESW, Tax and Duties will be included in RRP. For orders to the US and Canada, state sales tax will be added at checkout.
All countries that fall outside of ESW shipping, Insurance and Handling will be charged at a rate of 10% on your total purchase price at checkout, this will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling.
In the unlikely event that any extra charges are requested from you at the time of import by customs or by courier at the time of delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team for advice on this matter.