The Trunk Black Acrylic with Jet Crystals
Item code: 042-1571
This season, we take inspiration from the opulent yet demanding world of ballet, from the sparkle of delicate costumes to the grace and elegance of ballet dancers. The elaborate embellishments and dazzling sparkle are inspired by the opulent chandeliers, like those suspended in the Aspinal of London stores. Encapsulating distinctive elements from the decade of Swing and Fifties glamour, our Crystal Mini Trunk is guaranteed to delight.
Each intricate Mini Trunk Clutch is meticulously hand-crafted by our artisan master craftsmen and women from black acrylic with a diamond cut finish and adorned with jet crystals. The delicate piece is then finished with gleaming gold-tone Italian hardware, protective base feet and our signature Aspinal shield lock clasp. The compact trunk is perfect for carrying your evening essentials and will give your formal outfits an extra touch of elegance. You can carry it using the top handle or use the leather-plaited gold chain strap and wear it across your body. It will arrive in an Aspinal protective felt bag for safe keeping.
Our Acrylic Trunks and Trinkets Product Care Guide explains how to care for your purchase
Our Trunk in Black Acrylic with Jet Crystals is created using PMMA, an extremely hardwearing, sustainable form of acrylic. Please view product details for further information.
- Height: 5.7 inches / Width: 7.3 inches / Depth: 3 inches
- Single gold-tone grab handle drop: 2.4 inches
- Fully detachable leather-plaited gold chain: 22 inches
- Hand-crafted from diamond cut black acrylic
- Adorned with delicate jet crystals
- Signature Aspinal shield lock clasp
- One main compartment with a zipped pocket and open pouch
- Protective feet on the base
- Fine Italian gold-tone hardware
- Arrives in an Aspinal protective felt bag
- This piece is extremely delicate and needs to be treated with care.
- Our Acrylic Trunks and Trinkets Product Care Guide explains how to care for your purchase
- This Trunk is created using PMMA, an extremely hardwearing sustainable form of acrylic. During production, PMMA is shaped without the use of heat resulting in a reduction of energy used to create products using this material. The raw materials used in PMMA can all be recycled and reused with high levels of purity, reducing the continuous demand for new raw materials and minimising waste.
Insurance & Handling Fee
$112.50 will be added to your total purchase price at checkout. This will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling.
|UK Standard Delivery (2-3 days)||£4.95|
|UK Express Delivery (Next Day) *||£9.95|
*Orders placed before 2pm are delivered next working days. All delivery times are based on working days.
|US/Canada Standard Delivery (2-3 days)||£15.00||$15.00|
|US/Canada Priority Delivery (1-2 days)||£18.00||$28.00|
Insurance and Handling will be charged at a rate of 2.5% (EU) / 5% (USA & Canada) / 10% (Rest of World) on your total purchase price at checkout. This will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling. In the unlikely event that any extra charges are requested from you at the time of import by customs or by courier at the time of delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team for advice with this matter.