Aerodrome Briefcase Dark Brown Pebble
Deliver a hint of English heritage into your office repertoire with our Aerodrome Briefcase; designed in collaboration with iconic supermodel David Gandy. Statement detailing pays homage to its WWII influences, such as the Spitfire component-inspired metal hardware, Air Force blue lining and, taking pride of place, a replica Spitfire Mk1 firing button metal lock closure.
The briefcase is handcrafted from the finest full-grain leather in a dark brown pebble texture, with a soft and supple feel for a luxuriously tactile nature and subtle contrast stitching that draws attention to the meticulous craftsmanship.
Inside, you will find a spacious central compartment with the capacity to store a 13-inch MacBook Air, a large zipped pocket and two open-top pouches for your devices ensuring you have plenty of room for your business essentials. Finishing touches include a sturdy flat top handle, protective base feet and an indispensable luggage strap to the reverse for hooking the case over the extended handle of wheeled luggage.
David Gandy quotes:
"I'm delighted with the 18 pieces of beautifully crafted bags and accessories which form my Aerodrome collaboration with Aspinal of London.
My inspiration for the design and details of the collection have been taken from the RAF Spitfire, arguably one of the greatest pieces of British design and engineering of all time. All the individual items are an extension of my own personal aesthetic where the sophisticated, subtle feel of luxury and heritage meet with modern usability and technology.
I'm very proud that the attention to detail has been captured through the quality of the materials as well as the finer details such as the stitching and hardware. It feels masculine, yet functional and stylish. As a frequent flier and keen traveller, this collection is an extension of my travelling wardrobe and truly a representation of my own personal style blended with luxury heritage English design."
- Height: 10 inches / Width: 15 inches / Depth: 3.5 inches
- Handle drop: 2 inches
- Hand-crafted from full-grain leather in dark brown pebble
- Air Force blue fabric lining
- Spacious central compartment
- Will accommodate an iPad Air 9.6 or a MacBook Air 13 inch
- Sturdy flat top handle
- Zipped interior pocket
- Two open-top pockets
- Zipped compartment to the reverse
- Hidden slip pocket to the front
- Smart strap on the reverse for hooking over carry on wheeled luggage
- Replica Spitfire Mk1 firing button metal lock closure
- Spitfire component-inspired metal hardware
- Protective base feet
- Aerodrome Tech Charger Pack available: recharges a smartphone twice or more, using a cutting-edge device detection system ensuring your device is charged as efficiently as possible.
|UK Standard Delivery (2-3 days working days)
|UK Express Delivery (1-2 days working days) *
*Orders placed before 1pm (Monday - Friday) will be delivered within 1-2 working days.
For International delivery costs, please see here.
In the unlikely event that any extra charges are requested from you at the time of import by customs or by courier at the time of delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team for advice on this matter.