Santa Barbara Sunglasses Tortoiseshell Acetate
4 left in stock
4 left in stock
3 interest-free payments of $63.33 with
Designed with fresh inspiration straight from the catwalk, our Santa Barbara Sunglasses are bold and beautiful.
Showcasing superior artisanship, the frame is composed of the finest bio-based acetate, with tips adorned with our signature Bee Motif; a subtle homage to our sustainability efforts, celebrated in gold foil.
The statement frame is completed by softer, gradient lenses, while a signature Aspinal 'A' on the temple provides a subtle but certain mark of quality.
- Lens width: 55mm / Bridge width: 17mm / Temple arm: 145mm
- Sustainable biodegradable acetate
- Composed of a natural, non-toxic bio-based acetate from a renewable source
- Bee Aspinal sustainability pledge
- Cat-eye frame
- Tortoiseshell lightweight acetate
- Brown gradient lenses
- Signature gold-tone hardware
- 100% UVA / UVB protection
- Lens category 3
- Signature branding on lens and temple arms
- Self-locking screw
- Sunglasses case and cleaning cloth
- Suitable for prescription lenses - Lens Depth: 39.7mm
- Licensee partner: Eyespace
|UK Standard Delivery (2-3 days working days)||£4.95|
|UK Express Delivery (1-2 days working days) *||£9.95|
*Orders placed before 1pm (Monday - Friday) will be delivered within 1-2 working days.
For International delivery costs, please see here.
In the unlikely event that any extra charges are requested from you at the time of import by customs or by courier at the time of delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team for advice on this matter.