Helios Sunglasses Grey Crystal
5 left in stock
5 left in stock
Order by 1pm (Mon – Fri) for express delivery
3 interest-free payments of $80 with
Featuring a clean geometric shape, our heritage inspired Helios Sunglasses are the perfect men's accessory this summer.
Handcrafted from sustainable biodegradable acetate created from a wood pulp base sourced exclusively from FSC certified forests, Aspinal branding is found engraved into the temple trim and through the shield pins to the front.
A demonstration of uncompromising attention to styling detail and sustainability, our Helios Sunglasses subtly include Aspinal's sustainable bee branding on the tips.
- Lens width: 52mm / Bridge width: 20mm / Temple arm: 145mm
- Sustainable biodegradable acetate
- Created from a wood pulp base sourced from FSC certified forests
- Bee Aspinal sustainability pledge
- Geometric frame
- Grey crystal lightweight acetate
- Grey solid lenses
- Engraved Aspinal of London branding
- Gunmetal-tone hardware
- 100% UVA / UVB protection
- Lens category 3
- Signature branding on lens, temple arms and tips
- Integrated flex hinge
- Sunglasses case and cleaning cloth
- Suitable for prescription lenses - Lens Depth: 44.4mm
- Licensee partner: Eyespace
Insurance & Handling Fee
24 will be added to your total purchase price at checkout. This will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling.
|UK Standard Delivery (2-3 days)||£4.95|
|UK Express Delivery (1-2 days) *||£9.95|
*Orders placed before 1pm (Monday - Friday) will be delivered within 1-2 days. All delivery times are based on working days.
For International delivery costs, please see here
For all countries shipped with ESW, Tax and Duties will be included in RRP. For orders to the US and Canada, state sales tax will be added at checkout.
All countries that fall outside of ESW shipping, Insurance and Handling will be charged at a rate of 10% on your total purchase price at checkout, this will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling.
In the unlikely event that any extra charges are requested from you at the time of import by customs or by courier at the time of delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team for advice on this matter.