Our Atlanta Sunglasses achieve style and elegance, offering a statement making shape with a graceful, feminine sensibility.
Handcrafted from sustainable biodegradable crystal acetate created from a wood pulp base sourced exclusively from FSC certified forests, the design features Aspinal's sustainable bee branding on the tips while our signature trunk detailing adorns the temples.
With gradient lenses for a softer aesthetic, our Atlanta Sunglasses are a picture-perfect accessory for slow beach days and sunny garden parties.
- Lens width: 54mm / Bridge width: 18mm / Temple arm: 140mm
- Sustainable biodegradable acetate
- Created from a wood pulp base sourced from FSC certified forests
- Bee Aspinal sustainability pledge
- Soft square frame
- Rose Gold glass-like crystal acetate
- Brown gradient lenses
- Symbolic Bee and Trunk-inspired signature gold-tone hardware
- 100% UVA / UVB protection
- Lens category 3
- Signature branding on lens, temple arms and tips
- 5-barrel hinge with self-locking screw
- Sunglasses case and cleaning cloth
- Suitable for prescription lenses - Lens Depth: 44.5mm
- Licensee partner: Eyespace
Insurance & Handling Fee
25 will be added to your total purchase price at checkout. This will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling.
|UK Standard Delivery (2-3 days)||£4.95|
|UK Express Delivery (Next Day) *||£9.95|
*Orders placed before 1pm are delivered next working days. All delivery times are based on working days.
|US/Canada Standard Delivery (2-3 days)||£15.00||$15.00|
|US/Canada Priority Delivery (1-2 days)||£18.00||$28.00|
Insurance and Handling will be charged at a rate of 5% (EU) / 10% (USA, Canada & Rest of World) on your total purchase price at checkout. This will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling. In the unlikely event that any extra charges are requested from you at the time of import by customs or by courier at the time of delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team for advice with this matter.