Aspinal Swarovski Clutch in Leopard Print Sea Snake
Item code: 042-0244
There is something recklessly indulgent about owning a luxuriant
bag inlaid with Swarovski crystals. The epitome of elegance, the
Aspinal Swarovski Clutch is a breathtaking eveningwear investment
piece. Handmade from the finest vegetable tanned Leopard print Sea
Snake leather, the cartouche shaped frame and cube clasp are
lavishly adorned with 50 hand set inlaid crystals in Emerald, Ruby
and Capri Blue made with SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS. The Swarovski Clutch
arrives in an Aspinal protective felt bag and beautifully gift
wrapped and boxed in Aspinal exquisite signature presentation.
Dimensions: 3.5" (H) x 6.3" (W) x 2.25" (D) / Removable Chain: 21"
8.9cm (H) x 16cm (W) x 5.7cm (D) / Removable Chain: 53.3cm
- Cartouche shaped gold frame
- 50 Emerald, Ruby and Capri Blue crystals made with SWAROVSKI
- Cube shaped clasp with Ruby crystal centrepiece
- Removable fine quality gold gilt lightweight chain
- Lined in shimmering red grosgrain
- One central compartment
- One full length half depth open pocket
- Fine Italian signature hardware
- Arrives in an Aspinal protective felt bag and beautifully gift
wrapped and boxed in exquisite signature presentation.
Compliance with International Trade of Endangered Species
Today more and more businesses are recognising the importance of
long-term environmentally, socially and economically sustainable
trade whereby the harvesting and production activities have a
non-detrimental or even positive impact on the species and its
ecosystem. This is why we have sourced our snakeskin from certified
snake farming operations which meet with CITES requirements.
CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered
Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) is an international agreement
between governments. Its aim is to ensure that international trade
in specimens of wild animals and plants does not threaten their
We recommend that you observe the following instructions so you
can enjoy your leather products for many years to come.
- You should avoid contact with abrasive surfaces, keep your
product dry and protect it from direct sources of heat.
- To clean your product, wipe it with a soft and dampened cloth.
Never use soap or solvent.
- Take immediate action if the leather gets wet. Wipe with a soft
cloth and leave to dry naturally in a cool dark place.
- Store leather away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour
fading, you may also wish to feed it from time to time with a
little clear leather wax.
- Leather is a natural material so you may find the surface shows
some minor variations in colour or even the occasional small
imperfection. This is part of the natural beauty of leather.
For product specific leather care, please Click Here.
Insurance & Handling Fee
$18.50 will be added to your total purchase price at checkout. This will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling.
|UK Standard Delivery (2-3 days)^
|UK Express Delivery (Next Day)*
|US/Canada Standard Delivery (2-3 days)^
|US/Canada Priority Delivery (1-2 days)^
*UK Express Delivery - orders placed before 2pm are delivered
next working day.
^All delivery times are based on working days.