3 interest-free payments of $71.67 with
Whether strolling in the city or relaxing in the Mediterranean sun, our Aphrodite Sunglasses add instant glamour to any outfit.
Handcrafted from sustainable biodegradable acetate created from a wood pulp base sourced exclusively from FSC certified forests, the design features Aspinal's sustainable bee branding on the tips and signature 'A' logo on the hand-cast temple trim.
A perfect marriage of nineties style and modern sustainability, our Aphrodite Sunglasses achieve refined luxury in statement style.
- Lens width: 54mm / Bridge width: 18mm / Temple arm: 140mm
- Sustainable biodegradable acetate
- Created from a wood pulp base sourced from FSC certified forests
- Bee Aspinal sustainability pledge
- Cat-eye frame
- Tortoiseshell lightweight acetate
- Brown gradient lenses
- Signature 'A' and symbolic Bee gold-tone hardware
- 100% UVA / UVB protection
- Lens category 3
- Signature branding on lens, temple arms and tips
- 5-barrel hinge with self-locking screw
- Sunglasses case and cleaning cloth
- Suitable for prescription lenses - Lens Depth: 38.3mm
- Licensee partner: Eyespace
Insurance & Handling Fee
21.5 will be added to your total purchase price at checkout. This will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling.
|UK Standard Delivery (2-3 days)||£4.95|
|UK Express Delivery (Next Day) *||£9.95|
*Orders placed before 1pm are delivered the next working day. All delivery times are based on working days.
For International delivery costs, please see here
For all countries shipped with ESW, Tax and Duties will be included in RRP. For orders to the US and Canada, state sales tax will be added at checkout.
All countries that fall outside of ESW shipping, Insurance and Handling will be charged at a rate of 10% on your total purchase price at checkout, this will subsidise tax, duty, credit card fees, insurance in transit and handling.
In the unlikely event that any extra charges are requested from you at the time of import by customs or by courier at the time of delivery, please contact our Customer Services Team for advice on this matter.