She is one of Britain's most successful former soap stars, tackling both Hollywood and the West End Stage, but Anna Friel has also proved herself in the style stakes
1. How would you describe your look?
I don't really have one look, the whole point I think is to constantly change it up. My look changes dependent on the occasion but staples are a must. If you have a good foundation you can mix and match.
2. What's your go to summer style essentials?
Summer usually involves a lot of travel, you want to be comfortable yet chic, a really good bag and sunglasses help to take the attention away from the comfort... and I'm a sucker for a cosy cashmere.
3. What are your favourite places to hang out in the UK?
My local pub, the Two Brewers. I love day trips to Somerset where I have friends and always the beautiful Lake District where my god parents live. I love Bray also, where Heston owns 3 restaurants.
4. What's your favourite bag from Aspinal?
My poppy Marylebone Tote. I always try to go for a smaller bag but it just doesn't carry all the things that I need, it lifts every outfit and the colour, which seems to be the colour of the season, is classy and fun.
5. What's your favourite holiday destination?
It has to be Tuscany. Sunsets, history, food, wine and sheer taste.
6. What's the most demanding role you've ever had to play?
I'd say my new NBC Universal show Odyssey. Having to train everyday and completely change my diet and become an Arabic speaking soldier (member of the female engagement team) spending most of the first episode in a hole in the ground unable to move.
7. What made you want to get into acting?
My love for acting!
8. Is there something that you haven't done in your career that you would love to do?
Of course there is, there always should be for as long as one is an actress. That's the whole fun of the journey, learning and growing and doing things that challenge, making you better.